Cheer2  Cheer2  Cheer2 DAF RAPIDO 05.2015 - Torrent Cheer2  Cheer2  Cheer2

[Image: 45aff5fb4bdc5cf335b5202e89a83b5b.png]

[Image: 4f915b18d6dc1c1d32b2632bf3e2360f.png]

Year / Release Date: 05/2015
Version: 05.2015
Developer: Daf
Medicine: Present
Size: 4.75 GB repacked in image isz
Description: Parts catalog for DAF trucks and buses DAF (DAF RAPIDO) contains the full information on all series of DAF trucks, since the 70s, as well as information on axes and a suspension bracket of trailers (BPW, ROR, SAF, Trailor, Fruehauf). DAF RAPIDO Comes in three to five CD or one DVD, at complete installation occupies ~ 6.5 Gb, except for spare parts the program contains the catalog of accessories and additional equipment, as well as catalogs of details of axes and suspension brackets of trailers. The program is a complete decoding VIN, search on VIN, model, engine number, name or part number. In addition, the program DAF RAPIDO there are very useful, but it is extremely rare in the programs function, comparison of original numbers of details of two various numbers of the chassis and translation of numbers OEM manufacturers (used on DAF) in original numbers.

Install:
1. Mount image
2. Run setup.exe. Do not enter dongle Nr .-> Next -> OK -> Do not enter Serial code -> Next -> OK -> Next -> Next ->
3. Here I change the installation directory to C: \ Auto \ DAF -> Next ->
Dotting on Custom -> Next ->
Put the check on Catalogues -> Next -> Next -> Yes -> Next -> We are waiting for a long time -> Finish.
4. Copy the file PartsRapido.exe (which is in the folder CRACK)
in the folder where to install the DAF (In my case C: \ Auto \ DAF \ PartsRapido \).
Demand - copy and replace? The answer is yes! Done.
5. Run the installed application User ID: ADMIN, Password: ADMIN, Lists ReadMe, click next to Done.
Add User - In the top menu - Administration -> Users -> User Name 1, Password 1, Add User, Done.
Close and then use the new user.

Attached Files
.rar   Rapido05.15.rar (Size: 12.37 KB / Downloads: 25)

If I helped you - please press ThanksThankyou and RepFing32
Original activation keys for any version of the program Techstream.
[Image: 9DWpgZT.gif]
Thanks given by: jahacmm , Admin , kikis , miriam92 , sinankirtikli , TRCUKAUTO

It gives the file error during installation. Continues by the retry can remember but the program does not open

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: 33dfgbq.png]
Thanks given by:

i get crc error during setup

DONATE To Help with Monthly Server, Domain, and Service Costs

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Thanks given by: