3. Auto-Software

4. Auto-file.ORG

5. EPC SOFTWARE

6. Support US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDS 3.012 with HIM interface questions
Honda 
I am running HDS 3.012.030 see attachment #5830, on an XP laptop with HIM module connected on com port 1 RS232.
I am connecting to a 2010 Honda Insight that has some SRS issues and I cannot initialize the OPDS on the passanger seat, I get the message: This function is not supported on this vehicle, see attachment #5831

Also when I try to look at CAN Gateway on vehicle, I get same message: This system is not supported on this vehicle,see attachement #5832

I have seen some information that the HIM module is only good with Honda vehicles until 2006?

With the HIM, it does connect to the vehicle and I can see a lot of info, ( see #5833 and 5834) but seems like not all Headbang

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: 33dfgbq.png]
Thanks given by:

(05-12-2016, 08:04 AM)gggeo3 Wrote:  I am running HDS 3.012.030 see attachment #5830, on an XP laptop with HIM module connected on com port 1 RS232.
I am connecting to a 2010 Honda Insight that has some SRS issues and I cannot initialize the OPDS on the passanger seat, I get the message: This function is not supported on this vehicle, see attachment #5831

Also when I try to look at CAN Gateway on vehicle, I get same message: This system is not supported on this vehicle,see attachement #5832

I have seen some information that the HIM module is only good with Honda vehicles until 2006?

With the HIM, it does connect to the vehicle and I can see a lot of info, ( see #5833 and 5834) but seems like not all  Headbang

Sounds strange , 
did you try to install older version of HDS and check , 
i sugess to install version 3.012.030 on another laptop and check , otherwise , to install older version  , 
let us know the result 
[Image: e002l0.gif] 
Hit the [Image: 2n7p3km.png] buttons if this post help's you !!!
للراحه .... يمكنك التحدث معي بالعربيه

DONATE To Help with Monthly Server, Domain, and Service Costs

[Image: wjb3g2.gif]

Subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel

[Image: 152536647229623912.png]

[Image: dfj5za.jpg] 
   Forum Management
[Image: 2qsb85t.png]
Thanks given by:

I found out the HIM OBD2 interface does not communicate to vehicle enhanced CAN diagnostics, it will read codes and see some data but cannot do much more, so for full functionality it looks like HDS only works with the GNA600.

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: 33dfgbq.png]
Thanks given by: