MegaUploader v1.1 - portable

[Image: etz3hf.png]

[Image: 15gd0eq.png]

PHP Code:
What is MegaUploader?
MegaUploader is an upload client for MEGA.CO.NZ

Is it an official app
?
It is a standalone unofficial applicationIt's free and there is no charge for using it or download it.

Why MegaUploader?

Fast: You can upload multiple files simultaneously, squeezing the bandwidth.
    Lightweight: Takes up less than 2MB and consumes little resources. It requires no installation, is a single exe. It doesn'
t create  giant temporary filesJust uses a small buffer in memory.

SecureNo adsbanners, or anythingIt doesn't collect information from user. Only connects to MEGA.CO.NZ to upload the files, and periodically checks for updates. Nothing else. And sensitive internal information is stored locally encrypted using DPAPI and AES.
    Simple: Its interface is simple to use: add links and start uploading. That'
s all!

CompleteIt allows pausingstopping and resuming file uploading It enqueues filesgrouping them by packagescan limit the upload speedis multilingualcan be configured to automatically start or shut down the PC when finishcan reconnect in case of erroretc.

What requirements does it have?
You must use Windows XP SP3 or higher (VistaWindows 7Windows 8etc) and have installed .NET 4.0 or higher.
It also works on Mac with Parallelsconsidering that you install .NET 4.0 or higher.

How does it decrypt files?
The decryption is made on the fly, while uploadingso no extra resources are used (RAM or disk).

How do I start uploading?
First you must start the program and wait for it to load.
Then you have to add the files you want to upload.
You can click on the "Add files" button, and add them.
Once in the queueyou might check the status:
StoppedConnections are closed and upload is stopped.
UploadingThe queue items are being uploaded in order.
PausedThe connections are open but the files are not being uploadedWhen it returns to the state 'Uploading' it will immediately startuploading .

How do I configure the programThere are many options!
You can use the default settingsspecifying only the user and password of your Mega account.

How I can see the  remaining time?
By default, some columns are not shownRight click on the column header of the list of filesselect the columns to show or hide.

I can not change the size of the name column!
This column is automatically resized by the size of other columnsTherefore you should modify the other columns to resize the name columnThis is done to avoid horizontal scrolling.

What is a Pre-Shared Key?
Pre-Shared Keys are used to upload specifying the cipher password.
Normally a 24 bytes random password is generated using a criptographic pseudo-random number generatorbut it is possible to specify the password.
With that password (called Pre-Shared Keyyou can download the file without knowing the private keyjust with the file ID (you need MegaDownloader).
It is recommended not to use Pre-Shared Keys (random passwords are more securebut the option is there if you want to use it.

Can I upload anonymouslyMEGA allows it!
For 
the moment it is not implemented

Password: auto-epc.org

Attached Files
MegaUploader_v1.1_portable.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 552 bytes

Thanks given by: Admin