1. Smart Forum

  2. Facebook

  3. Auto-Software

  4. Auto-file.ORG

  5. EPC SOFTWARE

  6. Support US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volvo Impact 2016
#1
Volvo 
Volvo Impact 2016

9 DVDs

67.6 Gb

Torrent.


Pass: PM - Only for active members of the forum or donors.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]


Attached Files
Volvo_Impact_2016.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 37 times
Size: 170.24 KB

  Reply

#2
Hi,

I have tried to install the programm many times but the installation freezes at the last dvd. When it finishes with DVD9 and ansks again for DVD1, I mount DVD1, press continue but then the installation freezes. I suspect that it has to do with the different installation folder that I chose...
Any suggestion?

 ( I have isntalled IMPACT 2018, 11.2018 2010 without a problem )

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
  Reply
Thanks given by:

#3
Everything ok! Except that you have to make a change at DVD1 plus you have to apply a patch that is not included in the ISOs.
I must also mention that this version does support older Volvo models ( prior to 2007 )

HELP the fourm as we did , Donate NOW !
[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
  Reply
Thanks given by:




Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Volvo Volvo IMPACT [06.2016] Thunder 1 5,517 09-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Last Post: dba88

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

AUTO EPC

Welcome to Auto-EPC.org


  Register

AUTO-EPC.ORG